Authorities announced a second arrest Monday in the death of Robert Allen, the man who was found dead inside his family’s business last Halloween.

Timothy Lee Barnum, 46, of Denison was arrested by Denison Police Monday morning on a murder charge and has been indicted by a Grayson County grand jury. Barnum was identified as the second suspect in custody at a press conference hosted by the Grayson County District Attorney’s Office. The other suspect, Tyrone Dewayne Sommers, 48, is in custody on the same charge and was also recently indicted by a grand jury. Both men remain in the Grayson County Jail on a $1 million bond. The indictments are formal charges and are not indications of guilt.

“The investigation is really still ongoing,” Denison Police Lt. Mike Eppler said. “We developed information through the investigation of another individual that’s involved, and that’s Timothy Lee Barnum.”

Authorities responded to Allen Plumbing off Eisenhower Parkway on Oct. 31, 2017, after emergency dispatchers received a 911 call reporting shots fired inside the family business. Officers arrived and found Allen, 55 deceased. Investigators have released few details regarding the investigation, including a possible motive and what led to the recent breaks in the case, but the Dallas County Medical Examiner has ruled Allen’s death a homicide.

Sommers was identified as the first arrested suspect last week on the one-year anniversary of the killing. When asked whether Barnum’s arrest Monday resulted from interviews with or statements made by Sommers, Lt. Mike Eppler said he was limited by the ongoing investigation.

“I can say that we’ve talked to him,” Eppler said. “I can’t go beyond that.”

Eppler said Barnum was already in the Grayson County Jail Monday on an unrelated charge when he was served with the arrest warrant.

In the weeks that followed Allen’s death, a reward for information leading to an arrest climbed to $10,000. Eppler said he did not know whether the reward had elicited tips leading to either Sommers or Barnum.

“We want everybody to see and know that there are more developments in the case and we’re happy that’s so,” Eppler said. “Another person that’s a violent criminal has been taken off the streets.”

If found guilty, Sommers and Barnum face 15-99 years to life in the prison and a fine of up to $10,000.