The Denison Planning and Zoning Commission will discuss a proposed three-unit commercial building in the city’s Gateway Village development when it meets Tuesday at 10 a.m. at Denison City Hall, located at 300 W. Main St.
The development, one of the first commercial projects in Gateway Village, will feature three units with one featuring a drive-thru window for a restaurant just north of the future Denison Starbucks location.
Other items that will be considered include:
• a preliminary plan for The Meridian development, located at 1800 W. Crawford St.;
• a plat for lots at the southwest corner of Sears and Mirick Avenue;
• a rezone request from commercial to single family district for a property located in the 200 block E. Johnson Street and 200 block of E. Walker Street;
• a replat for a property located in the 700 block of N. Rusk;
• a public hearing regarding the replat of 1620 S. Woodlawn Blvd.;
• a zoning change request from local retail to commercial district for a property located at 307 W. Coffin St.;
• a zoning change request from single family to commercial district for a property located in the 3900 block of West FM 120;
• a zoning change request from agriculture to regional retail district for a property in the Denison High School addition;
• a zoning change request to multi-family two district for 4.535 acres of land in the 1500 block North State Highway 91; and
• a recommended amendment to city ordinances regarding subdivision regulations.