A Denison home fire likely caused by faulty wiring was contained quickly Friday night, as crews were able to control the blaze and limit damage. None of the six people living in the home was injured. Assistant Fire Marshal Bill Ray said the area around the home’s breaker box saw the worst of the damage.

A Denison home fire likely caused by faulty wiring was contained quickly Friday night, as crews were able to control the blaze and limit damage. None of the six people living in the home was injured. Assistant Fire Marshal Bill Ray said the area around the home’s breaker box saw the worst of the damage.


"It looked like it was mainly the area that burnt was right around the breaker box," said Ray. "It was contained to just a small area, it can be repaired pretty easily."


Ray estimated that fire crews had the fire entirely extinguished within 20 minutes of the call. The home is located on the 1400 block of West Sears St.