The Denison Planning and Zoning Commission will discuss preferred land use along major gateway corridors into Denison when it meets Tuesday at 10 a.m. at Denison City Hall. Other items that will be considered include:
• a plat of the Lakeview Terrace subdivision, located at Lakeview Drive and Texoma Terrace Drive;
• a highway oriented overlay site plan review for a new medical office building and parking garage on the north end of the Texoma Medical Center campus;
• a plat for block one of Fannin Ridge Estates, phase two, located at Fannin Avenue and Cleve Cole Road;
• a change of zoning to multi-family one district for the northeast corner of Mirick Avenue and Morgan Street;
• a plat for a property at the northeast corner of Mirick Avenue and Morgan Street;
• a conditional use permit for auto repair, auto muffler shop and auto dealer in a commercial district for 2631 S. Woodlawn;
• a replat of a property located at 2131 W. Loy Lake Rd.; and
• a replace of a property located at FM 84 and Lil’ Old Road.
In a separate meeting at 2 p.m. the Zoning Board of Adjustments will discuss a variance request from New Beginnings Fellowship Church for the construction of a new porch or awning. City staff is recommending denial of the request.