Grayson County Commissioners plan to present retiring 59th state District Judge Rim Nall with a proclamation Tuesday.
The court’s agenda says the proclamation will be presented shortly after the group convenes at 10 a.m. at the Grayson County Courthouse. In addition to the proclamation, commissioners will consider the following:
• Discuss and take possible action to fill vacancy in the Criminal District Attorney Office;
• Discuss and take action on reappointments to the Grayson County Regional Mobility Authority Board of Directors;
• Discuss and take action to accept $4,000 from the Sherman Service League grant for McGruff the Crime Dog and educational materials;
• Discuss and take action on the request from Contech Engineering for a price increase for the annual supply of steel culverts as presented;
• Discuss and act on request to approve interlocal agreement 18009 with the city of Tom Bean.