Grayson County leaders will talk burn ban, transportation and County Clerk awards when they meet at 10 a.m. Tuesday at the Grayson County Courthouse in Sherman.
Grayson County Judge Bill Magers put an item called Transportation Update on the agenda for the meeting but didn’t list any details about the update in the agenda packet.
Commissioners will discuss the area’s drought conditions and whether or not it is bad enough to continue the burn ban that was put in place on Friday.
During the meeting county leaders are also expected:
• consider a request from Northwest Grayson Co. WCID #1 for a permit to do a road bore at 6068 and 6192 Sandusky Rd and permission to enter county easement for water service at 5343 Sandusky Rd;
• recognize Wilson N Jones Community Foundation award of grant to Grayson County Health Clinic;
• present a certificate to Wilma Bush, County Clerk, for completion of the Master Registrar Certification Course and recognize County Clerk’s Office for earning the 2017 Five Star Award from the Texas Department of State Health Services;
• consider renewing the annual contract with Douglass Distributing for fuels;
• consider renewing the insurance policies for various property and casualty insurance;
• consider a reallocation of the employee salary order for the Office of County Treasurer; and
• consider the Final Plat of Kelpie Addition.