The Denison Planning and Zoning Commission is expected to discuss initial planning documents for the new Heyday Entertainment location in Gateway Village when it meets at 10 a.m. Tuesday at Denison City Hall. Commissioners are expected to receive and take action on a proposed site plan and replat for the project.
The commission is also expected to discuss the following items:
• a conveyance plat for lot one of the Crawford Tower addition, located in the 1900 block of W. Crawford;
• a preliminary plat for Southside Maors, located at the northeast corner of Eisenhower Parkway and College Boulevard;
• a zoning change from commercial to central area for a property located at 705 W. Chestnut St.;
• a zoning change from single-family 7.5 district to planned development district for single-family patio homes for 9.5 acres at the 1800 block of W. Crawford;
• a zoning change from commercial to light industrial for 4 acres out of the M.T. Young survey;
• a replat for the Texoma Health Foundation Park Addition, located near Gateway Boulevard and the U.S. Highway 75 access road;
• a public hearing to discuss changes to site plan requirements in the zoning ordinance; and
• a public hearing regarding off-street parking and loading requirements in residential districts for infill development.